I became a PTA so I could help others return to pain-free living and be as active as possible. I especially enjoy seeing patients become independent with their rehab and take an active role in their overall well-being. I am passionate about ensuring patients reach their maximum potential while in our care.. It is vital that these individuals receive education regarding their rehabilitation, their return to activity, as well as their overall lifestyle. I really enjoy working in a clinic where we treat the whole person, rather than only focusing in on the specific ailment where there is pain or dysfunction.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, NSCA
- Certified Health Coach, ACE
- Certified Personal Trainer, ACEFitness
- Nutrition Specialist, ACE
- Bachelor of Science Kinesiology – University of Rhode Island
- Associates of Science Physical Therapist Assistant – Community College of Rhode Island